Hotel between Beaune and Dijon - Morey-Saint-Denis
4-Star hotel between Beaune et Dijon, in Burgundy
The Castel de Très Girard Hotel and Restaurant is located at 7 Rue Très Girard in Morey-Saint-Denis - a small Burgundian village in the heart of the Côte de Nuits vineyards, with easy access to the main transport facilities.
Come by plane:
The Dijon-Longvic Airport is 17 km away, and the Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is 190 km. For more information: www.lyonaeroports.com
Come by train:
Dijon’s TGV train station is 17 km away. <br /> For more information: www.voyages-sncf.com
Come by car:
Latitude: 47.1947684 / Longitude: 4.9661034000000654
From Beaune: 27 kilometres.
- Exit the A31 motorway at Nuits-Saint-Georges.
- Go towards Dijon on the D974 (former N74).
- At the Gilly les Cîteaux roundabout continue going straight, Morey-Saint-Denis is just a few minutes away.
- When you get to Morey-Saint-Denis, take the first left.
Coming from Dijon: 15 kilometres.
- Go towards Beaune on the N74.
- Cross Gevrey-Chambertin, and continue going straight.
- In Morey-Saint-Denis, take the third right and then again the first right.
See the itinerary: www.viamichelin.fr
Distances between the hotel-restaurant and the main cities:
(Between Beaune et Dijon)
|Vougeot||2 km||Paris||331 km|
|Gevrey Chambertin||4 km||Strasbourg||345 km|
|Dijon||15 km||Marseille||488 km|
|Beaune||27 km||Nice||644 km|
|Auxonne||47 km||Bordeaux||650 km|
|Lyon||176 km||Toulouse||655 km|
|Genève||252 km||Nantes||673 km|